Saturday, June 10, 2006

Today is Saturday. I woke up, get dress, eat cheese cottage for breakfast, and read the library books. Then I worked on lots of rewinding Katy's tapes. After rewinding tapes I watched TV in my bedroom. I little bits played space war game on mom's cell phone. I eat macaroni and cheese for dinner. Then I went to computer. I going to the bed time. Tomorrow I woke up, get dress, and ate egg for breakfast. Tomorrow dad is come back to my house at 9:30 in the morning. I will talk to dad maybe Charlie too. After dad mom and I going to the church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stef! It is Michelle. I will miss you this week at work, I am looking forward to you being at work while Kelsey is on vacation. I hope you and your mom have a really nice time in Wisconsin. Love ya!
Michelle

Kelsey said...

Hey stef it's Kelsey. How is Wisconsin? London is amazing! Thank you so so much for the travel bag. It has been so useful! I take it everywhere! I hope you and mom had a fun vacation!
Kelsey