Thursday, January 31, 2008

Four weeks ago mom and I went to work and said hi to all people at work. I opened the presents from all people from work. I got a new frog from Allison, Cheryl, Katie, and Christina, frog plate and bowl from Angela, clothes from Michelle, and clothes from Kathy. At lunch time Debby bought noodle with white sauce to me for my birthday. Dad, Anthony, grandma, and grandpa came to my house night for my birthday. Grandma and grandpa brought birthday cake, three balloons, and card. I love three balloons and card from grandma, dad, Anthony, and grandpa. I got a new frog and card from Minda. I was 25 years old now. Last week on Sunday mom cooked macaroni and cheese for dinner. At night my birthday party at 4:00. Dianna, Maureen, Julie nurse, and duck man came to my birthday party at my house. Maureen made cheesy potatoes. I got a new plug for my ds, game called is babyz game for my ds, from mom, sponge bob card and money from Dianna, Maureen, Julie nurse, and duck man. I had eat mac and cheese, cheesey potatoes, and drank water for dinner. Mom, Julie nurse, Maureen, and duck man sang to Dianna and me. Yay! After eat dinner I had eat cake and drank water for dessert. Happy birthday! The End!

No comments: