Friday, April 11, 2008

Last week on Thursday mom and I went to Northwestern hospital for urine doctor. The doctor say mom and I no ultrasound on bladder and kidney. Doctor say mom and I come back to hospital for ultrasound on May 15, 2008. Mom and I went to gift shop at the hospital and bought a new hat for me. I love a new hat called is bear need a nurse! Last week on Thursday I no work with Kelsey teach. Last week on Friday Minda gave me a bath. Minda and I went to Best Buy and bought a new game for my ds. Ds game called is Disney Friend game. Minda and I went to Blockbuster video and bought a new three DVDs. Three DVDs called is Surf's up, All grown up, and Simpsons: Kiss & Tell DVD. Then Minda and I went to shake & steak for lunch. Minda had eat salad and drank water for lunch. I had eat chicken finger, French Fries, and drank water for lunch. Last week on Saturday I play a new Disney Friend game on my ds. Last week on Saturday morning dad came to here at my house and visit mom and me. On Monday morning mom and I went to out for breakfast with all people from work office. The restaurant called is Colonial Cafe. I had eat pancake, sausage, and drank water for breakfast. The End!

No comments: