Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Last week on Thursday mom brought a new cell phone for me at AT&T store on computer. Last week on Monday delivery a new cell phone for me. Last week on Thursday I stayed home with Kelsey. I work on my a new cell phone with Kelsey teacher. After eat lunch Kelsey and I went to Kelsey's old house and got video camcorder and charger for video camcorder. Then Kelsey showed me a new apt for Kelsey's house. Kelsey's a new apt color is brown and yellow. Kelsey need to moving to a new apt from old apt with farm. Kelsey say bye-bye to farm and old apt. Kelsey have a new school on August. I work on quiz with Kelsey teacher. I watched Kelsey make-up. Kelsey went to watch and video camcorder friend's graduate at school. Last week on Friday I showed Minda a new cell phone. Minda say me cell phone is wow and nice. I take picture of Minda on my cell phone. I text message to Minda and mom on my a new phone. I love text message, games, and camera on a new cell phone! Last week on Saturday dad came back to my house. I showed to dad a new cell phone. I teach to dad text message on my a new cell phone. I take picture of dad on my a new cell phone. I am very happy and excited about a new cell phone! The End

No comments: