Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last week on Friday mom and I went to wheelchair office. I saw Mary OT at barn with horseback. I looked at around in physical therapy room. I rode on horseback with Mary OT for first time. I was very happy and excited about rode on horseback! After rode on horseback I waited for wheelchair man came. Jeff looked at my wheelchair. Jeff fixed on my old seat. Jeff made air more on my seat. Mom said me how are your seat feeling. I said mom and Jeff seat is better now. I little bits talked to Jeff about exercise on shelf. Jeff listen me sang exercise on shelf song. Jeff said me wow and proud of me! Jeff talked to Mary OT about my wheelchair. Mom and I went to home from wheelchair office. On Sunday mom and I went to barn for ride on horseback with Mary OT again. I brought my video camcorder to barn for me rode on horseback. Mom and I waited for Dianna and Julie came. Mom recorded of me rode on horseback on my camcorder. Dianna and Julie watched window me rode on horseback. Julie, mom, and Dianna said me wow and great job with rode on horseback today! Mom, Dianna, Julie, and I walked to art class. I talked to art teacher. The art teacher named is Dianna. Same name is Dianna. Dianna went to bathroom. After talked to art teacher we went to out for lunch. I had ate macaroni & cheese, fries french, and drank water for lunch. Have fun with rode on horseback! The end

2 comments:

Marion Phipps said...

Hey Stef,

So happy to hear you got your chair fixed and got to go horseback riding! How fun!!! I can't wait to see the pictures/video when I get back. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

I love you,
Marion
P.S. I am having a good time in Madagascar. I have lots of pictures to show you

Anonymous said...

Dear Marion,

How are you today? I am very happy! I miss you. Ok. I have a video camcorder for Christmas present! Do you want to show to you about my video camcorder? I have fun rode on horseback with Mary OT. Dianna, Julie, and mom watched me rode on horseback. Mom recorded of me rode on horseback on my camcorder. Julie, mom, and Dianna say me wow and great job of me rode on horseback! I have video of me rode on horseback from video camcorder! Did you have rode on horseback before? How are your trip? Are you in heaven on trip? Did you talk to my grandma in heaven? What are you did on trip? Did you have fun on trip? I hope you come back to home. I love very, very muchh you! I will see you in 2 or 3 weeks.

Love

Stef Sullivan