Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last week on Friday mom and I went to wings buffet restaurant for lunch with Desiree. I had ate chicken finger, fries french, and drank water for lunch. Desiree talked to mom and I about surgery on breast cancer take out. Desiree have surgery on April 6, 2009. Mom and I will start pray for Desiree have surgery. I said Desiree need to use pulse oximeter for surgery please! Last week on Saturday mom and I went to Bowling. I played Bowling game with Maggie and Bret! Julie W can't come to work for three weeks. Because Julie W was very sick. I hope Julie W get better soon. I am very sad. I miss and love very, very much Julie W! I keep pray for Julie W everyday! I put Bowling cell phone on exercise shelf. I camera of exercise shelf on my cell phone. Last week on Sunday night mom and I went to Maureen and duck man's house for watch movie. The movie called is Milk. Mom was surprised I played Bowling game on Cindy's new cell phone. On Monday I wake up, got dress, ate fruit cup for breakfast, and waited for JoEllen and Gina came to my house. Gina care of me yesterday. In morning I text to Gina. homework from mom teach, played game on ds with Gina, computer for show Gina face book on computer. Gina cooked macaroni and cheese for lunch. At 1:30 mom came back to home for cath. I played game Order up and mama cooking game on wii with Gina. At 4:45 mom and JoEllen came back to home. Have fun with Gina yesterday! In the future Gina and maybe Kailey is come to my house for care of me. I love very, very much Gina and Kailey! The end

No comments: