Saturday, June 27, 2009

Two weeks ago on Tuesday I worked on lots of labels and envelopes from Kathy all day. Two weeks ago on Friday Wendy cleaned in the kitchen and laundry room with me. Wendy and I found brown cord plus for my ds plug. Mom not fall and jump over my ds plug now. Yay! Last week on Friday I worked on Jon & Kate plus 8 book with Wendy. Mom read the Jon & Kate plus 8 book. Mom said you wow and nice work on Jon & Kate plus 8 book! Last week on Tuesday van door and ramp is broken. Bummer! On July 3 mom and I going to the get fix on van door and ramp. The place is called Midwest mobility. Last on Thursday tonight mom and I went to clay class. Bret gave E.T. to me. Clay teacher said mom have AC for me at clay class. Last on Friday I worked on one book from Wendy's friend put on my Jon & Kate plus 8 book. On Friday tonight mom and I went to watch baseball with Allison, Dave, Debby, Jill, Mark, Stacy, and Ruth. Baseball game to see the schaumburg flyers. I had ate nachos and drank water for dinner. Jill and Mark gave flashing light necklace to me. I sat with Allison and Mark. Mark camera of me and Allison on my cell phone. Mom's cell phone is broken last night. I talked to Mark and Dave. At 10:00 we watch firework. I said we wow firework. Three girls gave baseball ball to me. Bed at 11:50 late. Today is Saturday. Mom went to cell phone store and fixed on mom's cell phone. Maureen, mom, and I went to Hobby Lobby store and brought a new soft cover for couch. Then Maureen, mom, and I went to movie. The movie called My Sister's Keeper. I saw pulse oximeter at movie. I am very, very happy and excited about watch movie now. I love My Sister's Keeper movie very, very much. I want to buy a new My Sister's Keeper DVD please! Have fun! The end

No comments: