Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Two weeks ago on Wednesday I worked on out all my stuff put in box from old entertainment center with Minda. On Friday I worked on cleaned in closet with Wendy. Wendy moved my drawer to closet. Wendy are strong! Wendy throw lots of socks at me. On Friday afternoon mom and I went to Target store with Maureen. Mom and I bought a new boxes for white shelf. On Friday tonight Diane and Maureen came to my house. Diane and mom moved my exercise shelf to wall near bed. Mom put exercise shelf day paper on my bed. On Saturday mom worked on in my bedroom. Mom out VCR/DVD player, old TV, three control remotes, and DVR of old entertainment center. Mom moved old entertainment center to outside from my bedroom. Mom are strong same Wendy! Mom wrote FREE paper put on old entertainment center. Mom put white shelf in my bedroom. I said mom wow and nice white shelf. Mom put a new TV in white shelf. A new TV look pretty, and nice! One week ago on Sunday mom and I went to Maureen and duck man's house for Maureen's birthday party. I watch Maureen opened all birthday presents. On Monday I worked put all my stuff in white shelf from box with Minda. Minda put DVDs, videotapes, games in box. Minda put my old clock on exercise shelf. My bedroom look perfect and nice now! Yay! On Thursday Bungee dog is died at vet. Bungee dog was very old. Mom and I gave card to Marion and Mike. On Friday tonight mom and I went to out for dinner with Bret and Lori. The restaurant called is Olive garden restaurant. I had eat salad, bread stick, and noodle with white sauce, and drank water for dinner. Next week I work on lots of labels on envopelopes, maybe mail machine with Kathy. I will start pray for work! I will start learning about Jill's cell phone with Jill teach in Sept 15 and 17. The end

No comments: