Thursday, October 08, 2009

Five weeks ago on Thursday tonight Fitzner came to my house visit me and mom. I showed to Fitzner around of my house. Fitzner and mom listened me sang about ceiling lift song. Fitzner said me wow and great job song! Charlie never see and talk to Fitzner. Because Charlie need to went to work tonight. Mom, Fitzner, and me went to sat chair by table and talked. I talked and showed to Fitzner about my cell phone. I camera to Fitzner on my cell phone. Mom talked to Fitzner. I played on Fitzner's cell phone. Fitzner's old cell phone is all broken and throw trash. Fitzner said mom and me can going to deaf expo in November 7, 2009 at 9:00a.m. Mom and I said good night and bye-bye to Fitzner. Four weeks ago on Tuesday mom and I went to pick up Tracy to out for lunch at 11:00a.m. I miss Tracy very much. I camera of Tracy on my cell phone. I had eat egg scramble with cheese pie and drank water for lunch. Tracy gave text to me. I can talk to Tracy text on cell phone. I love Tracy very much! Three weeks ago on Thursday mom and I went to doctor for check up at 12:30p.m. My doctor said me need to clean in my ears please. I am going to ear doctor for vacuum in my ears for clean after Thanksgiving or Chirstmas. Two days ago duckman went to ER at hospital. Because duckman very sick and back is bad hurt. Duckman had kidney stones. Duckman's pulse oximeter is 96. Now duckman's pulse oximeter is 99. On Wednesday tonight Maureen and I went to clay class. I made cup for pencil or dip. After worked on clay we readed the book about clay. Mom has went to meeting last night. Duckman stayed home and slept. I hope duckman get better feeling now or soon. Two weeks on Saturday I going to party at Kristin's house at 1:00p.m. Have fun weeks. The end

No comments: