Friday, April 09, 2010

I slept dream about Bret. In dream in April 3 Bret jump out of casket. Bret called Lori (Bret's mom). Lori drove and got Bret. Lori say hi, kiss, miss, and hug Bret in car. In April 5 Lori and Bret went to my house visit me and mom. I say hi, kiss, miss, and hug Bret. I had ate macaroni and cheese for lunch with Bret again. I show Bret picture of bedroom/OT/PT room paper. Bret say me wow and very nice picture. Bret very, very happy and excited me have OT/PT room in my bedroom now! I watched police show on television with Bret at my bedroom/OT/PT room. I played balloon with Bret at my bedroom/OT/PT room. Bret not feeling good. Bret had headach and stomach. Bret laying down my bed at my bedroom/OT/PT room. My mom called Lori. Bret and me went to Bowling and clay class again. I love very, very much Bret! The end

1 comment:

susank said...

Hi Stef! What a beautiful dream about your very dear friend, Bret. I am sure you miss him very much. And I know he would be happy for you to have your own OT/PT room in bedroom! I will look forward to seeing it when I visit you there.

Your Mom called me this evening. I was very scared to hear you were so ill and in the hospital last week! I am so glad you are doing well and feeling much better. And that you are back at home where you can keep getting stronger. I will look forward to seeing you very soon! Keep getting better! I will ask Jesus to continue healing you and helping you get completely well.

Much love to you, Stef!
Love, Susan