Friday, May 07, 2010

On Wednesday mom and I went to work. Vicki gave me cheetos for my get well soon. I looked at many yellow papers on wall in hall. I came to hi all friends at work. Jill say me came to lunch room and surprised welcome to work. All yellow paper, table cover, cake, and cheetos at lunch room. My friends was very, very happy and excited about me came back to work! We missed me from work. Heather brought shells and white sauce for me. At lunch time I had ate shells and white sauce from Heather for lunch. Kiera and two kids came to work and see me. Boy name is Emmrich and girl name is Malaika. I missed and love two kids very, very much. The two kids had ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, carrot, cheetos, and drank juice for lunch. Kiera camera of me and two kids on my cell phone. At 1:00 we ate welcome Stef cake. Kathy help knife me cake. Mom camera of Kathy and me with knife cake on cell phone. I am very, very happy and excited about went back to work! Yay! The end

No comments: