Saturday, January 29, 2011

At 11:30 mom and I went to toy story 3 on ice. I one recorder of Toys dance on my video camcorder. Mom brought Aliens hat with cotton candy came to me. Then I ate cotton candy for lunch at toy story 3 on ice. Sign language people for me at toy story 3 on ice. Mom recorder of toy story 3 on ice on my video camcorder. Toys dance 2 on ice. Then Woody and potato head dance then play blocks. Horse and lightyear buzz dance. Barbie ripped the all clothes man sit on chair yell no ripped the clothes please! Toys little bits exercise and dance. Children came and play toys. Girl fly up with plane. Bear rode on truck then dance from truck. At gargebag station some toys lift out of fire. Then toys came to home from gargebag station. Andy and toy out box and show like copy light toys on ice. Wow! Andy ready to college. Listen music and dance. Some disney and toy story dance on ice. Mom and I went to toy story store. I brought new horse with girl, woody flag, cloth, lightyear buzz, two books, and card. Have F-U-N at toy story 3 on ice! I love toy story 3 on ice very, very much! The end...

No comments: