Tuesday, July 05, 2011

In four weeks ago mom and I went to best buy and bought new flip video camcorder for me. In three weeks ago I looked for plug for my flip video camcorder. Mom bought new flip video camcorder plug for my camcorder's battery. I brought my video camcorder to camp. I recorder of people play in circle, hide foods quess, cook class, and made color on clothes on video camcorder at camp. In two weeks Charlie and Val came to my house for visit and dinner to me and mom. Maureen, mom, and I went to shopping. Mom bough new cell phone purse for me. I love new cell phone purse very, very much! After shopping we went to out of lunch. I had chicken and noodle with white sauce for lunch. Mom cooked burger on grill. Last week mom and I went to slept over at Dianna and Julie's house. Dianna, Julie, Susan, and mom talk outside. I watched tv at Dianna and Julie's house. Dianna, Susan, Julie, and mom eat dinner. I had eat fish taco and salad for dinner. Julie, Susan, Dianna, and mom watched movie. Kelsey teacher not text me. No work with Kelsey teacher on text. Bummer! That ok. On Saturday morning Dianna, Julie, mom, and I went to mall. After mall we went to out for lunch. I had eat babies cheeseburger and fries French for lunch. On Monday 4 of July day. Mean happy birthday to USA! I watched movie in my bedroom. Movie called is titanic. Done movie at 6:30. I say happy birthday to USA before bed. On Tuesday I went to camp. I meet Megan and Kaleight at camp. Kaleight and I went to circle. Friend run and yell then Kaleigh. We went to outside and play kick game. Kaleigh gave phone number to me. Kaleigh and I made firework hat. We eat lunch at camp. Kaleigh stuck food in throat. I was very worry and scared about Kaleigh. People CPR on stomach made food out of throat. Kaleigh is ok now. We went to library for watched movie. I had eat ice cream for dessert. I played Cooking academy game on iPad with Kaleigh. The end

No comments: