Tuesday, October 04, 2011

On Saturday mom and I went to Tara and Nick wedding at 6:00. I bought my video camcorder to Tara and Nick wedding. I recorder of Tara and Nick wedding on video camcorder. Nick gave ring to Tara. Tara new last name is Pegsrsch. No more old last name for Tara. Yay! After wedding went to eat dinner then dance. I had eat meatball, potato, noodle with red sauce for dinner. After eat we eat cake for dessert. Mom got gift for Tara and Nick. Tara opened present with Nick. Tara and Nick love my picture very, very much! Mom camera of Nick and Tara with frame on iPhone. I recorder of Nick and Tara dance. I dance with little girl. Mom camera of I dance with little girl. The little girl crying. Because little girl is very, very tired. Tara and Nick will live new house after vacation. Yay! I love Tara and Nick wedding very, very much! The end

No comments: