Friday, November 25, 2011

On Thursday in the morning I say mom happy thanksgiving. At 10:30 mom and I went to Dianna and Julie's house in Wisconsin. Dianna say me happy thanksgiving. Julie and Dianna's dogs very, very happy and excited about me and mom are Dianna and Julie's house. I text to friends say happy thanksgiving. Dianna and Julie cooked thanksgiving dinner. Julie's dog is bad behavior. Mom say Julie's dog no sat with mom. Julie's dog went to basement to cage. I bought my dynavox to Dianna and Julie's house for talk to Julie's dad, and other man. Julie's dad and other man sat on couch and watch football game show on tv. I played on my iPhone. At 4:00 we went to dinner for thanksgiving. Yay! I had eat turkey, potatoes with butter and leeks, bread of butter, green beans, and fruits jello for dinner. Mom cleaned on dishes in kitchen with Julie and Dianna. I watch Julie's dad talk to other man by table in dining room. Mom camera of pecan nut pie on my iphone for me. Julie went back to basement and got dog. Julie's dog came to friends. Then other man and Julie went to outside for walk with all dogs. Mom talk to Julie's mom about me. Julie's mom and dad slept on couch for nap. I camera of Julie's mom and dad slept on my iPhone. When all dogs, Julie and other man came back to home. We eat pecan nut pie for dessert. I exercise with Julie. I say all friends happy thanksgiving. Mom and I went back to home from Julie and Dianna's house. Yay! I say mom happy thanksgiving before went to bed. Happy thanksgiving! The end

No comments: