Sunday, March 18, 2012

Last week on Thursday afternoon Kim went to eye surgery. I pray for Kim everyday. On Friday morning I made get well soon card for Kim. On Saturday we went to MCC for deaf magic. I read little bits book. Then I went to watch deaf magic with kids. I recorder of children and deaf magic on iPhone camcorder. Then children learn how play magic with women and man. After watch deaf magic we to gym for game and made book. I watch kids play game. Then we made a book. I drew on book paper. I went to see Fitzner at MCC. I went to lunch with Fitzner. After lunch we went to watch deaf magic on stage. I recorder of deaf magic on stage on iPhone camcorder. 12:30-1:15 start deaf magic. At 1:16 Fitzner and I went to stage and see deaf magic. I saw bird. I saw yellow box on stage. I love very, very much deaf! The end

No comments: