Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Last week ago I went to exercise swimming on Monday. Then no more exercise swimming. On Wednesday after Kathy gave 200 labels work to me. I work on lots of work on labels on envelopes. Yay! On Saturday I made welcome to teacher card for Kelsey teacher. Yay! At 12:00 mom and I went to restaurant for lunch with Matt, Michelle, Mason, Matthew, and Kelsey teacher. After lunch I work with Kelsey teacher. I work on map with Kelsey teacher! Yay! Kelsey teacher say I need to homework. I had map homework from Kelsey teacher. My best teacher is Kelsey! I work with Kelsey teacher in my bedroom in the future! Today is Tuesday I went to life nisra program today. I played bowling game on wii with my friends. After lunch we watch movie! I miss Ashley very, very much! I will wrap present for mom, Maureen, and Charlie on Thursday or next week on Tuesday. My Christmas party at life nisra program on December 20! Yay! I love friends from life nisra pragram very, very much! Next story about Christmas day! I am very, very happy and excited about Christmas day! The end

No comments: