Tuesday, January 01, 2013

On Monday afternoon mom and I went to stop by fish store and bought fish. Then mom and I went to Julie & Dianna's house then mom and I went to movie with Julie, Susan, and Dianna. The movie called Les Mis. I watch boy sang in movie. I love sang very, very much! Then we came back to Dianna & Julie's house. Susan slept over at Dianna & Julie's house for new year eve. I had ate potato chip with dip and rib for snack. I love potato chip with dip very, very much! I little bits watch tv. Then we went to dinner. I had ate meat, mashed potato, and carrots for dinner. I little bits play game on my iphone. At 10:30 I went to bed. I say bye-bye to Julie, Susan, and Dianna before went to bed. Today is Tuesday. Welcome to 2013! I wake up at 9:00 in the morning. I went to shredding at 9:15. Julie gave me lots of shredding paper. Yay! Mom camera of me and shredding at Julie & Dianna's house on my iPhone. I went to ate breakfast. I had ate eggs scramble pie for breakfast. Then I went back to shredding after breakfast. Yay! I am very, very happy and excited about shredding at Julie & Dianna's house first time for 2013! I can shredding at Julie & Dianna's house in the future! Yay! The end

No comments: