Sunday, June 30, 2013

In June 20 I went to life program for last day. We cooking taco for lunch and dirt for dessert. All parents are came to life program for lunch and watch movie about life program. I had ate taco for lunch. I watch movie called life program on DVD. Mom camera of dirt on my iphone! Yay! Then I had ate dirt for dessert. I love dirt very, very much! Yay! I miss life program very, very much! But I miss Ashley and Katie very, very much! I will start life program again in July 8. Yay! Last week ago I work on quiz with Kathy teacher! On Tuesday July 2 mom going to the hospital for knee surgery. Mom will give me pulse oximeter wrap! I will hold my iPhone when Maureen or mom will text me after surgery! Mom will sleep over at hospital when nurse will coming to mom's room for check up! I will pray for mom surgery. I will staying home with Charlie and Val until mom coming to home from hospital on Wednesday. I love mom very, very, very much! The end

No comments: