Tuesday, December 03, 2013

In November 10 mom and I are went to church in McHenry. Erica and Dane wedding. Mom camera of Erica and Dane wedding pictures on my iPhone for me. Dane kiss and ring to Erica. Barb and John was very happy and excited about Erica got married Dane now! Then I blow bubbles to Erica and Dane walk to car. we are went to dinner and dance place in McHenry for Erica and Dane. Melinda sat by mom and me. I little bits exercise with Melinda. I had ate soup and bread of butter for snack. Then I had ate chicken, green beans, and potatoes for dinner. No mashed potato at dinner and dance place. Bummer! I camera of Erica dance with Dane on my iPhone. Then I dance with friends. Then I had ate cake for dessert. Last week on Tuesday night I went to pizza and crafts with nisra. I had ate chip with dip for snack. Then I made snow man on crafts. I had ate pizza for dinner. In November 27 mom and I are went to Dianna and Julie's house for thanksgiving day. Mom and I slept over at Dianna and Julie's house for two nights. On Thursday afternoon Julie's dad, uncle, and mom came to Dianna and Julie's house for thanksgiving dinner. I saw dad's new cane. I had ate turkey, mashed potato, orange mashed potato, green beans, bread of butter, and stuff for dinner. I saw Julie's mom slept for nap on couch. Julie and uncle walk with dog. Julie's dad, mom, my mom, Dianna, and I stayed at Dianna and Julie's house. We ate pumpkin pie with whip for dessert. On Friday night Fluffhead were throw up on floor in kitchen and living room. Fluffhead become sick. Mom went to store and bought new carrier for cat. On Saturday morning mom take Fluffhead to hospital. Doctor brought Fluffhead to x-ray for check up. Doctor say mom Fluffhead need to surgery and medicine. Fluffhead stayed at hospital for weekend. On Monday morning Fluffhead is die. Because Fluffhead is very sick. Fluffhead's doctor called mom doctor say mom the Fluffhead is die. We was very sad about Fluffhead is die and very sick. Fluffhead was born in January 14, 2001. Fluffhead was die in December 2, 2013. Mom miss Fluffhead very, very much! Fluffhead went to heaven and see Reba now! On Sunday afternoon mom and I went to watch elf play in Chicago. Elf show is very good! Yay! The end

No comments: