Tuesday, November 07, 2006

On Saturday morning I wake up, got dress, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast. After eat breakfast I played game on Cindy's Palm one. Mom and I went to got two people take to bowling. I played bowling game with Bret. Bret's mom and my mom went to shop. After played bowling mom and I went to two people take to friend's house. Mom and I went to find foods from Tommy's resturant take to home. I had eat chicken finger, and three cheese sticks for lunch. After eat lunch I watched on television in the my bedroom. On Sunday I wake up, got dress, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast. On Sunday mom and I went to church. I went to Sunday School with Kim teacher! After Sunday School I went to church with mom. After church mom and I went back to here at the my house. I had eat sausage and egg scramble with cheese sandwich for lunch. After eat lunch I watched on television in the my bedroom. Mom went to food store. I had eat hot dog corn and two cheese sticks for dinner. Mom went to bible class Sunday night. On Monday I wake up, eat pudding for breakfast, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, and got dress. Kelsey and I watched television. After eat lunch I swing at 2:00 to 4:50. Today is Tuesday. In the morning I wake up, got dress, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast. Mom and I went to work. I say hi to all people at the work. I little bits talked to Debby. I work on papers out of files with Kathy. I say hi to other people after meeting. I had eat broccoli and cheese soup and corn bread for lunch. After eat lunch I work on papers out of files with Kathy again. I work on check put in envelopes with Debby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure was nice to see you at the meeting, Stef!

Natalie