Monday, October 23, 2006

On Saturday I wake up, got dress, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast. Mom and I went to ear doctor for cleaned in my ears. I looked at the fishs at the doctor office. Doctor went to cleaned in my ears. After cleaned in my ears I Jesus die for you and all people to doctor. Mom and I came back to here at my house and mom cleaned on my hear aids. After mom cleaned on my hear aids made high volum listen that now! I watched little bits on television in my bedroom. I had eat sausage and egg scramble with cheese sandwich for lunch. After eat lunch mom and I went to got two people take to bowling. I played bowling game with Bret. At 5:00 mom and I went to Halloween party at the Kim's house. I race with hold of egg. I drop nut in my mouth to pumpkins game. Kids and I looked at leaks in grass. After played game eat dinner with all my kids at the Kim's house. I had eat hot dog, and potato chip for dinner. Yesterday mom and I went to church. After church mom and I went to store and bought a new mattress pads, and air mattress for my bed. Mom and I had eat chicken finger, and cheeseballs for lunch.

1 comment:

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Hi Stef!

Didn't we have fun at the party? I'm glad you came and played all the games!

I'm glad your hearing aid is working better now! And that you told your doctor about Jesus! Everybody needs to know about Jesus, don't they?

I will see you on Sunday!

Miss Kim