Monday, January 15, 2007

On Thursday mom and I went to work. My birthday party at the work lunchtime. Mom brought birthday cake to work from Sams store. I got a new ET from Cheryl for my birthday present. I had eat chicken and cheese chadder wrap for lunch. We sang called is my happy birthday to you! After eat lunch I had eat cake for dessert. On Saturday I wake up, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got dress, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast. On Saturday dad came to my house and visit I and mom. I gave golf game hand-held computer and some pictures of Christmas family to dad. Dad gave birthday presents for me. I opened the birthday presents from dad. I surprised a new DVDs. One DVD called is Over the Hedge and one DVD called is Ice Age meltdown. Yesterday morning mom and I went to church. After church mom and I came back to home from church. At 1:30 Anthony and Susan came to my house. I got a new hand-held sudoku game birthday present from Susan. Maureen, Duck, Dianna, Mike, and Julie came to my house. I had eat chip and dip for snack. I had eat chili, bread, and salad for lunch. Marion came to my house. Dianna and Julie opened the presents. Maureen and Duck opened the presents. I got a new emerancy DVD present from Marion and Mike, a new clothes, card with note about DVR, and yellow blanket present from mom, a new art class and paint presents from Susan and Anthony, a new Best Buy card present from Dianna and Julie, and a new nail paints tool from Marion's friend Kathy. After presents Marion, Duck, Julie, Mike, Anthony, Dianna, Susan, and mom sang called is happy birthday to you. I blow 24 candles on cake. We eat cake for dessert. Today is Monday mom and I went to Village Square resturant for lunch with grandma and grandpa. I opened the Target and Circit city cards for grandpa and grandma. I had eat soup, egg pie, cottage cheese for lunch. After eat lunch I eat ice cream for dessert. Happy Birthday! Tomorrow Kelsey and I am going to pick up the DVR! Yay! The End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef!
It sounds like you had a great birthday! I remember how much you like cottage cheese. I would buy it for lunch at MCC with Mr. Barryhill and always share it with you. I am having breakfast with Sandy PT on Monday. I will tell her about your blog.
Love, Hankins