Friday, December 29, 2006

On Sunday night mom and I went back to church for Christmas candle. After church mom and I went to resturant for dinner with David, Katy, and Melissa. I had eat nachos and drank water for dinner. At Christmas day I wake up, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got a new clothes from mom for Christmas present, and opened Christmas presents. I got a new wheel of fortune game from Cheryl from work, art book, game, and frog towel for after bath from mom from Christmas presents. Mom and I went to Barb'a house for Christmas party. I saw Becky at Barb's house! Mom and I went to Marion and Mike's house for dinner. I opened Christmas present. I got a new Bible DVD from Sue from Christmas present. I worked on Marion's three DVDs. On Tuesday I wake up, got clothes, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast. I watched The Price Is Right show on television. Melissa came to help cook cookies. I worked on opened wraps of chocolate. Mom is cooking teacher!! Mom, Melissa, and I eat soup and bread of butter for lunch. On Wednesday I wake up, eat yogurt in my bed, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got clothes, and watch television. Kelsey and I went to Target store and Kelsey's house. I learning about DVR on Kelsey's computer. Kelsey and I eat fish finger for lunch. I work with Kelsey teacher! Kelsey is science teacher!! Today is Friday. I wake up, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got clothes, and eat pudding for breakfast. After eat breakfast I watched The Price Is Right show on television. Kathy and Kaitlyn came to here at my house and visit mom and I. At 12:30 Mary and Nathan came to here at my house for lunch. The End!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Stef!

See you on Sunday!

Kim

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEF!

I hope your day is wonderful; full of fun and everything you are hoping for!

I missed you at Sunday School yesterday.

See you soon!

Kim