Saturday, February 03, 2007

In January 20, 2007 Julie, Marion, Dianna, mom, and I went to Duckman and Maureen wedding shower at the restaurant. I had eat egg salad sandwich, soup and water drank for lunch. Marion had eat egg salad sandwich, soup, and pop drank for lunch. Dianna had eat tuna salad sandwich, soup, and tea drank for lunch. Julie had eat chicken salad sandwich, soup, tea drank for lunch. I had eat cake for dessert. After eat cake we watched Maureen opened the wedding presents. At the night I went to restaurant with Charlie, grandma, dad, and grandpa. Dad birthday party at the restaurant. I had eat salad, bread of butter, pasta, and water drank for dinner. After eat dinner I had eat cheesecake for dessert. I watched dad opened the birthday presents. I sang happy birthday to dad song. Yesterday mom and I went to work and say hello to Debby, and Kathy. Kelsey came to work and visit me at the work. Kelsey showed to my cube at the work. Kelsey was worried about my belly button is blocked. Kelsey teacher say I need to work on blog and bible study homework! At 12:00 mom, Debby, and I went to pizza restaurant with three friends from work. I had eat nuts, cheesesticks, pizza, and water drank for lunch. The End!

No comments: