Monday, February 26, 2007

Last week on Monday I can't eat breakfast before CT scan. mom and I went to hospital. The hospital named is Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Mom and I went to dress room for changed the hospital cloth for CT scan. Mom and I waiting for nurse called Stef! The nurse, mom, and I went to CT scan room. I out of wheelchair and lay down on CT scan table. The nurse and mom walked to computer room and looked at my bladder and kidneys from CT scan. I listened CT scan from nurse talked. The two nurses gave IV medicine for warm help better look at my bladder and kidneys. After CT scan mom and I went to eat lunch. Mom had ate tuna sandwiches and drank pop for lunch. I had ate egg salad sandwiches, cheetos, and drank water for lunch. At night I went to drama class called Grease. Mom went to Target and bought a new pink nintendo DS for me. I surprised a new pink nintendo DS. I played Rugrats game on a new nintendo DS. Last week on Wednesday mom and I went to Best Buy store. I bought a new Flushed Away and Tetris DS games and bag for nintendo DS. I played Flushed Away and Tetris DS on nintendo DS. Last week on Friday night Gus, Bill, and Chrissy came to here at my house and dinner. I listened Gus sang. Chrissy, mom, Bill, Gus, and I eat dinner. I had ate Penne pasta, salad, bread of butter, and drank water for dinner. After ate dinner I had chocolate pie with whipped and drank water for dessert. Last week on Saturday dad brought a new Happy Feet game to me. I played Happy Feet game on nintendo DS in the morning. Have fun!
The End!

No comments: