Sunday, March 11, 2007

Last week on Saturday morning mom and I went to eat out for breakfast with grandpa Jack, Melinda, and Barb. I had eat french toast and drank water for breakfast. After eat breakfast I play tetris game on Cindy's cell phone. Mom and I went to home and I play on game boy. At 11:00 mom and I went to the Carson's store at the mall and bought a new clothes for mom and I. After store mom and I went to stop pick up lunch from McDonrald take to home. I had eat chicken nuggets, french fries, and drank water for lunch. Last week on Tuesday I stayed home with Kelsey. I wake up, eat pudding for breakfast in my bed, take a bath, sang in my ceiling lift, watched television, and eat lunch. After swing I work with Kelsey teacher. On Tuesday night mom and I went to meeting. I saw Bedell teacher at the meeting. Last week on Friday mom, and I went to eat out for lunch with Karen and Debby. I had eat two cheese sticks, macaroni & cheese, and drank water for lunch. After eat lunch I play game on NTN computer. Yesterday night mom and I went to Scott's house for dinner. I had eat enchilada casserole, green and dip, yellow dip and chip, and drank water for dinner. I play tetris game on Cindy's cell phone! I swing at my bedroom today. Have fun day! The End!

No comments: