Sunday, May 06, 2007

Last two weeks on Monday mom and I went to grease play class. Dad, grandma, grandpa, Swanson, Amanda, Bret, Amanda's grandparent, Bret's mom, and mom watched grease play! After watched grease play mom gave a new frog with one yellow flower and card! Last week on Monday mom and I went to work. I hello to Kathy, Debby, and Rachel at work office. Last week on Tuesday I stayed here at my house with Kelsey. On Tuesday I wake up, ate pudding for breakfast in bed, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got dress, and watched television. After ate lunch Kelsey and I watched movie called The Holiday movie. Last week on Wednesday morning I can't ate and little bits drank water for breakfast before blood lab. Mom and I went to blood lab for my blood lab give to skin doctor. On Wednesday mom went to dentist for clean on tooth. On Wednesday night mom and I went to Holiday Inn for ate dinner with Dean, Lynn, David, Katy, Jolene, Bill, and Brianne. On Thursday mom went to Holiday Inn for prayer breakfast. Last week on Friday Dianna and Duckman came to here at my house for dinner. Yesterday mom and I went to watched David graduation at Fox Lake Baptist Church. Happy day! The End!

No comments: