Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last week on Monday I stayed here at my house with Kelsey. Last week on Tuesday mom and I went to work. I hello to Rachel, Debby, and Kathy at work. I worked on papers out of folds with Kathy. I played Bowling game on Debby's cell phone. Last week on Friday mom and I went to work. After work mom and I went to Corner Bakery for lunch with Debby and Karen. I had ate noodle and white sauce, peanut butter cookie, and drank water for lunch. After work mom and I went to Best Buy store at 3:00. I bought a new ER seventh season DVD. Mom bought a new music CD and a new game CD. Mom and I went to home. I worked on open on ER DVD. After worked I readed about ER DVD story. I went to watched the television in my bedroom. On Saturday morning I wake up, take bath, sang in ceiling lift, got dress, and ate cottage cheese for breakfast. After breakfast I worked on opened on mom's a new DVD and a new game CD again. I listened music on ipod and played game on gameboy. At 1:30 Maureen, mom, duckman, and I went to Wisconsin to Azana & Spa. Duckman went to bookstore for worked on homework from class. Maureen, mom, and I waited for Susan, Julie, and Dianna came to Azana & Spa. Julie and I nail polish on nail. Maureen, mom, duckman, and I went to Louise's resturant for dinner with Susan, Dianna, and Julie. I had ate garlic bread with dipping oil, four cheese ravioli, and drank water for dinner. Have fun day yesterday! The End!

No comments: