Monday, October 01, 2007

Last week on Friday in the morning Sandy nurse and new people named is Minda. My new friend is Minda. Mom teach gave a bath, cloth, cath, medicine, toothbrush, foods for me to Minda! Sandy nurse, Minda, and mom listen I sang in the ceiling lift! First time I stayed home with Minda. Mom bought a new television and wii with wii sports. Charlie lifted the old television of stand then put a new television on stand. I surprised a new television. I say wow mom for a new television. First time I played game on wii with mom. Last week on Saturday dad came back to my house and mom teach how play on wii and looked at a new television to dad. I work on Becky's baby shower card with mom art teach. Mom put clothes, one rib, and frog toy in gift. Mom and I went to baby shower. I had ate potato chip, carrot with dip, and cheesecake for lunch. I played tetris on my cell phone. Mom played bingo game with people. Mom smile sticks on my cell phone. Mom and I had ate cake for dessert. Mom and I watched Becky opened the all of presents. Becky was pregnant. Two weeks Becky going to hospital for baby born! The hospital called Lake Forest. A new baby named is Grace. Mom and I went to Best Buy and bought a new wii game named is Rayman Rabbits, Mario, and wii play game. I bought a new ds game named is Rayman Rabbits and Pac-roll game. Have fun day! The End!

No comments: