Sunday, October 28, 2007

Three weeks ago on Saturday mom and I went to Julie and Dianna's house. Mom and I care of five dogs. Mom and I say stop fight bark - woof woof to four dogs. One Marion's dog was slept and quite. I watched the television at Julie and Dianna's house. Mom cooked sausage and rice with cheese. Mom and I had eat sausage and rice with cheese for dinner. After eat dinner I played Rayman Rabbits game on my nintendo ds! Mom played game on palm. At 8:00 mom feeding dinner to five dogs. At 10:00 mom and I went to slept. Last week on Thursday I stayed home with Minda. Minda gave me a bath. Last week on Friday mom and I went to Glenbrook hospital for skin doctor. Nurse brought pulse oximeter machine to my exam room! Yay! I am very happy and excited about pulse oximeter machine! I was surprised about pulse oximeter machine! Dr. Paller looked at my legs, foot, and nails. After skin doctor mom and I went back to work. I say hi to Kathy and Debby. I had eat chicken finger, cheese balls, and drank water for lunch. On Tuesday mom and I going to the Northwestern hospital for foot ulcer. The foot ulcer mean is same as a sore on foot. On Wednesday I staying home with Kelsey. Fun day! The End

No comments: