Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On Monday Charlie, mom, and I went to grandma and grandpa's house for Christmas dinner and present! Dad have two puppies at the grandpa and grandma's house! Charlie and Jeannie was 22 years old. Mom, grandma, Aunt Marie, Charlie, Jeannie, grandpa, and I ate dinner. I had ate turkey, potato with white sauce, baby carrot, bread with butter, and drank water for dinner. After ate dinner we went to open the all Christmas presents. I got a new watercolor paint set, frog, hat, scarf, gloves presents from grandma and grandpa. One card and money for vacation from dad, grandma and grandpa. Wow! After opened the Christmas presents we went to ate dessert. On Tuesday I wake up at 8:30. In the morning Charlie, mom, and I went to opened the Christmas presents. I gave big present to Charlie. Charlie opened a new laptop pack. Charlie gave present to mom and I. I opened a new wii game called is Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepants game from Charlie. Mom opened a new music DVD from Charlie. I opened a new cases for games, Penguin bowling shirt, frog head phones, socks, Shrek the Third DVD, Spongebob doll, Cooking Mama 2 game, and Shrek the Third book presents from mom. After ate breakfast I opened two DVDs, Cooking Mama 2, wii game. I played a new Cooking Mama 2 game on my ds. I am very happy and excited about played the game! Yay! Mom and I went to Barb's house. I had ate ham, potato with cheese, and drank water for lunch. Becky gave a new angel to I. Grace 's belly button is big like balloon. Grace maybe need to going to have surgery. Today I played a new game on wii. Have fun day! Merry Christmas. The End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas, Stef! Have fun in Florida with Brett!
JoEllen