Saturday, December 15, 2007

On Wednesday I stayed home with Kelsey! But mom is sick. Kelsey and I went to Wal-mart store and bought a new milk, macaroni and cheese, pop coke, and flue medicine for mom. I saw Ben's mom at Wal-mart store. After eat lunch I worked on quiz about family and friends, money, speech, and map with Kelsey teach! I a new sang about I am very happy and excited about work with Kelsey teach today song! Yay! On Thursday I stayed home with Minda. Minda gave me a bath! On Friday mom and I went to work. At the lunch time all people and I went to Christmas party at the work office. I had eat salad, mosticolli, garlic bread, and drank water for lunch. After eat lunch I listened Kathy talked to people. Some people drawed pictures. I got a new necklace, bracelet, and frog from friend from work. I got a new frogger game and jewelry pack from Donna. I love Donna, Kathy, Debby, Karen, Michelle, and mom from work! All people open the Christmas presents! Mom and I gave cards presents to all people! At tonight mom and I went to deaf party with Bedell at SEDOM Center School. Bedell gave me Christmas present. I opened the Christmas present from Bedell. Wow! I love a new mailbox with two ducks! Mom and I had eat cheese pizza and drank water for dinner. I had eat cake cup and drank water for dessert. Mom had eat cookie and drank coffee for dessert. Mom and I went to gym. Mom and I watched deaf kids dance with Bedell. Deaf kids sang about Christmas song! The little girl was cry not like dance with kids. The deaf party was fun! Mom and I went to Bowling. I played Bowling with Bret! Duck man and Maureen came to my house and visit me and mom today! Maureen and Duck man listened to I a new sang about I am very happy and excited about work with Kelsey teach today song! Duck man and Maureen say wow and good work of me! Mom went to gym for exercise today. I played the game on wii today! Fun day! The End!

2 comments:

Kim from Hiraeth said...

You've been busy, Stef!

I hope your mom is feeling better!

I miss you!
Love,

Kim Shenberger

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Merry Christmas, Stef! Merry Christmas to your mom and Charlie, too!