Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last on Wednesday I went to cooking class tonight. I cooked beef and beans soup, chocolate chip cookies, and potato salad with Bret. I worked on stir for potato salad. After work we ate soup, potato salad, and drank for dinner. Last on Friday I went to movie with Bret. On Saturday I went to Bowling game with Bret. I watched Jon & Kate plus 8 show on my dvr. My favorite show is Jon & Kate plus 8 show on television! I need to exercise on shelf every other at 6:00-6:45. My favorite is exercise on shelf! I new sing called exercise on shelf song! I love exercise on shelf very, very much! Today is Sunday I wake up, got dress, ate pudding for breakfast, and play game on my ds. Mom and I waited for Barb came to my house. Mom, Barb, and I are went to restaurant for lunch with aunt. The restaurant called is Joe's crab shack. Mom and had ate chip with dip. I text message to Kelsey teacher. I had ate mac & cheese and french fries with white dip, and water drank for lunch. Aunt gave birthday present to mom opened gift. Wow! Mom love a new candle very, very much! Mom and I had ate cheesecake for dessert! Aunt and barb say happy birthday and Thanksgiving to mom. I text message to Emily! On Friday Emily is come to my house. I play game on wii with Emily! On Thanksgiving day Charlie, mom, and I are going to grandma and grandpa's house see dad for Thanksgiving. On December 15, 2008 Kelsey teacher is come to my house. I need to work on map on computer with Kelsey teacher! Mom and I need to pray for get yellow ds for Christmas everyday please! I want to a new yellow ds for Christmas please! My favorite color is yellow ds! Have fun day! The end

No comments: