Sunday, November 09, 2008

Long times ago Erin was babysitter of me at my old house. I remember Erin babysitter of me! Erin gave feed to me. My old physical therapy is Helen PT. Erin meet to Helen PT for exercise with me. I stop exercise with Helen PT. Because I leaked in my diaper. Erin changed the diaper for me before start again exercise with Helen PT. After I exercise went to old computer. Erin said it is time bed for me. Erin fixed on my hair. Erin and I went to Erin's college for watched the show. After show Erin and I went to Erin's parent's house for little bits. Erin and I went to my old house to drop me. After summer school I went to old house meet Erin. Erin gave to me nebulizer then eat macaroni & cheese for lunch. Erin slept in old couch for nap. I brought my old phone to Erin's parent's house with Erin. Erin and I went to for walk in summer. It is hot in summer. Erin and I went to swam in pool with Erin's parent. I had eat pizza for dinner at Erin's parent's house. After we eat dinner Erin and me went to Blockbuster video store and found 2 or 3 videotapes brought to my old house. Mom, Charlie and I went to old church meet Erin, Marion, Mike, Erin's parent, and Jill PT. Erin worked at ice cream and Blockbuster video store. I asked Erin where is ER on videotape at Blockbuster video store. I love very, very much Erin! Have fun with Erin! The end

No comments: