Saturday, May 02, 2009

Two weeks on Monday Minda gave me a bath, ate cheese cottage for breakfast, work on homework with Minda teach, went to for walk. After work went to for walk to Marion's house. But I not see Marion. Bummer! On Friday new people came to my house. New people named is Wendy. Wendy care and feed to me. I showed to Wendy around of my house. Wendy watched I exercise on shelf. Wendy said wow and proud of me. I stayed home with Wendy at 8:00-1:30. Wendy watched I played wii play game on wii. After play Wendy and I went to for walk. Wendy and I watched black birds. Wendy and I stop walk. I saw Maureen in car. First I talked to Maureen. Then Wendy talked to Maureen. Wendy and I found yellow flowers for mom. At 12:00 Wendy and I cooked macaroni and cheese for lunch. After ate lunch Wendy and I sat my yard outside. At 1:30 mom came back to home. Mom teach to Wendy how cath. Maybe Wendy will try cath on Friday. Last week on Tuesday and Thursday mom and I went to work. I work on close files from Marge. I stay home with Minda on Monday and Wednesday. On Friday mom and I went to work for little bits. At 9:00 I played Bowling game on Bowling cell phone with Debby. At 9:30 I played Bowling game on Jill's cell phone. At 10:00 I work on close files from Marge. At 10:30 mom and I went drive to hospital for speak to many doctors. Mom and I brought soup and bread of butter for lunch. At 1:00 mom and I went to speak to many doctors. I gave exercise on shelf paper and power point paper to skin doctor. Skin doctor said Skin doctor teach to many doctors about Stef and skin. I love many doctors very, very much! I exercise on shelf at 6:28-7:13. On Saturday mom and I went to Bowling. I not see Bret and Maggie at Bowling today. Bummer! Because Bret went to party for little bits. Have fun at speak to many doctors on Friday. The end

1 comment:

kelsey said...

good blog stef! very detailed. i miss you girl. i hope you are doing good work with minda.