Monday, April 25, 2011

Last week ago on Friday I went to bath, yogurt for breakfast, little bits play game. Mom packed for little bits vacation. Mom and I went to stop McDonald for lunch. Then mom and I went to Dianna's parent's house. On Friday night dinner with Megan, Reece, Jenny, and Kurt. On Saturday morning mom and I went to church with Dianna's parent, Jenny, and Dianna. Dianna climb on ladder on wall. I camera of Dianna climb on ladder picture on my cell phone. After church went to tea with Dianna, Jenny, mom, and Dianna's dad. Dianna's mom went to home. Jenny and I smell different of tea. Other tea. smell good for me. Mom and I went to little bits store with Dianna's dad, Jenny, Dianna, and mom. Mom brought frog clip for bag for me. Dianna, mom, Jenny, and I waited for Dianna's dad. After store mom and I went to out for lunch with Dianna's dad, Jenny, and Dianna. I had eat cheese soup for lunch. After lunch I had peanut butter cookie for dessert. Mom brought new toy story cup for me. I love toy story cup very, very much! On Sunday is Easter day. Jenny cooked macaroni & cheese. I say Jenny very proud of Jenny cooked macaroni & cheese! I play angry bird season on Reece's iPad. I will play angry bird season game on my iPad soon. I watched titanic movie on tv downstair. I had eat apple pie for dessert. I dance with Dianna's dad in office. I went to bed at 10:00. I say mom happy Easter day. The end

No comments: