Monday, May 09, 2011

Last 2 weeks ago Charlie and Val came to my house and visit me and mom. Then Charlie and Val chair, toast machine, stuff brought to apt. On Sunday happy Mother's day. In the morning dad came to my house and me wrote card for mom for Mother's day. On Sunday night mom and I went to grandma and grandpa's house. Grandma and grandpa came and show new van. Grandma and grandpa say mom and me wow about van. I gave card to grandma for happy Mother's day. Grandpa try driver in my van for first time. Wow! Then mom and I went to Charlie and Val's house for dinner. Mom called Charlie talked door is lock. Then Charlie lock door press for mom and me came. Mom brought box of foods to Charlie and Val's house for Charlie and Val. Mom say me 1F Charlie and Val on my cell phone. I saw old coffee table from old house. Charlie and Val cooked taco for dinner. Mom and I had eat taco with Charlie and Val at apt for first time. Wow! Mom and me very, very happy about Charlie and Val cook at apt. Charlie and Val's house is nice! I had eat cupcake for dessert. The end

No comments: