Sunday, December 25, 2011

Three weeks ago on Wednesday Megan gave present me. I opened the present. New speaker and iPod from Megan. Wow! I listen music on speaker from iPod with Megan. Yay! I am very, very happy and excited about listen on speaker and iPod from Megan. I love speaker and iPod very, very much! Two weeks ago on Thursday I gave rabbit to Allison star to Megan two books to Hannah. Christmas party at work. I went to igloo at Jim's office. I become very cold in igloo. I had noodle with red sauce, potato chip with dip, fruits with dip, and bread for lunch. Then we opened all presents. I got a new toy story calendar 2011 from Kaitlyn two books of toy story from Hannah fish cracker, books of spongebob from Marge frog, sock from Kathy. I visit two kids. Two kids play in waiting room at work. On Satuday mom wrap the all presents then put all presents in Christmas tree. I camera of Christmas tree and all presents on my iPhone. At 4:00 mom and I went to grandma and grandpa's house for Christmas party. Charlie, Val, and dad came to grandma and grandpa's house. I had eat fruits with dip, cheese on cracker, and potato chip with dip for snack. I wrote card for mom birthday with dad. Then I had eat chicken, mashed potato, bread of butter, green beans, and carrots for dinner. We went to living room for opened all presents. I got clothes watch, sleep cloth from grandma and grandpa toy story case for my iphone best buy card from dad. After open presents we went to eat dessert. I had eat chocolates cake with whip for dessert. Charlie and Val went to my house for present. I got best buy card and DVD from Charlie and Val. I gave Simpson to Charlie. Today is Sunday. Christmas day today! Maureen and duckman came to my house in morning. I gave dvd to mom. I got new clothes, slippers, and 3ds from mom. Yay! I got new cooking mama 4 game from Maureen and duckman. I learning about 3ds. I love 3ds very, very much! I put 3ds on stand. Because 3ds stand is better. After cath we went to Barb's house for Christmas party. I had eat ham, quiche, and potato with cheese for lunch. I exercise with Melinda! I love christmas day very, very much! Fun on Christmas day! Yay! Merry Christmas. The end

No comments: