Sunday, January 08, 2012

In December 31 on Sunday night Maureen, mom, duckman, and I went to restaurant for dinner at 8:30. We meet Barb, Dan, and Diane. I am very, very happy and excited about dinner with us. I miss Barb very, very much! Yay! I had eat bread of oil and cheese for snack. Then I had eat salad and noodle with white sauce for dinner. After eat dinner I had eat carrrot cake with mom for dessert. On Sunday afternoon at 3:30 mom, duckman, and I went to movie with Maureen and Diane. I saw Rachel at theater. I little bits talk to Rachel. Then we went to seat and watch movie. The movie called is the Descendants. In movie people not nice to people. Last week ago on Friday mom and I went to dentist at 1:00. We saw Lori at dentist. I went to exam room for clean on my teeth with Lori. Mom wait for me in waiting room. First x-ray on my teeth before clean on my teeth. Then Lori work on my teeth at 1:10-1:45. My teeth is clean and pretty. Yay! I am very, very happy and excited about teeth cleanand pretty! On Sunday afternoon mom and I went to restaurant for lunch with Dianna, Julie, and Susan. I had eat chicken nuggets, fries french, and drank water for lunch. On Monday tonight I am going to store and buy Landon's birthday present and card. Next week on Saturday afternoon at 3:00 I am going to Landon's birthday party. My birthday is next week on Sunday. Yay! I hope work with Kelsey teacher soon or in Janurary. Work with Kelsey teacher. I need to use my hearing aids for listen to Kelsey teacher please. The end

1 comment:

SarandKels said...

I am so happy I got to work with you today!!!!!!!

- Kels