Thursday, July 05, 2012

Last week on Friday early morning mom and I wake up. Mom no bath for me in morning. Nancy and Carley came to my house. Mom say me hug, kiss, and bye-bye to me. At 7:00 limo car came to my house and pick up Maureen and mom take to airport. Maureen and mom went to Florida. Carley and I went to bank and Megan and Nancy's house. I slept over at Nancy and Megan's house for 4 days. On Friday afternoon I had eat shell & cheese, couliflower, and applesauce for lunch. On Friday night I portillos for dinner. I had eat hot dog and fries with cheese dip for dinner. Carley and Rianne had eat salad for dinner. Then we went to store. I bought new muppet show for mom. Then I went to office and played cooking academy 3 game on Megan's computer in office. On Saturday morning I went to library with Carley, and Rianne.  I found book called toy story and four dvds called babies, toy story 1, 2, and 3. Then we went to Culver for lunch. I had eat cheeseburger and cheese ball for lunch. On Saturday night I went to my house and gave a bath with Rianne, Carley, and Tara. Then we came back to Megan and Nancy's house. Then I play cooking academy 3 game on computer.  On Sunday I stayed at Megan and Nancy's house.  I read toy story book. Then I check up on best buy book. I can't found any game for my 3ds. Bummer! I watched toy story 1 and 2 movie.  On Sunday night we can't went to beach and watch firework. Because outside was very hot. On Monday I went to work with Nancy all day. Megan went to camp. On Monday night I watch trauma: life in the er show on tv. On Tuesday morning Kim and Ally came to Megan and Nancy's house and pick me and Megan take to camp. No work for me on Tuesday. Yay! I am hanging out with Megan. At 5:30 Carley and Rianne take me my house. We wait for mom came. At 6:20 mom came to home! Yay! I gave muppet show to mom for welcome! Yay! Mom love muppet show very, very much! I love mom very, very, very much! On Tuesday night I write I love very, very, very much mom on iPad then I gave I love to mom! On July 4th mom and I went to Katy's house with Maureen and duckman for July 4th party. I had eat cheeseburger, fruits, and potato chip for lunch. I played move it game on iPhone. Mom, Maureen, and Mary (Maureen's best friend) went to ice cream place and got ice creams. Then we had eat ice cream for dessert. Mary gave me three books. I read book at Kate's house. I brought two books to here at my house. On Wednesday night I say happy July 4th to mom before bed. The end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

howdy ilovepulseox.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com