Sunday, July 29, 2012

On Friday night mom and I went to Kelsey and Denis wedding with Michelle and Matthew. Michelle, mom, and I meet Kelsey and Denis. Mom and I gave present to Kelsey and Denis. Kelsey and Denis open the present. Denis and Kelsey love new frame! Yay! Michelle and mom camera of Kelsey, Denis, and me with new frame. Then Michelle, mom, and I went to ball house for dinner and dance. I sat table with Michelle, Matthew, and mom. I camera of Kelsey and Denis on my iPhone. then I went back to table for dinner. I had eat bread of butter, salad, potatoes, and meat for dinner. After dinner Kelsey and Denis dance. Mom camera of Kelsey and Denis dance on my iPhone for me. Mom and I went to dance. Then I dance with Kelsey. Mom camera of I dance with Kelsey on my iPhone. At 10:25 mom and I went to home from Kelsey and Denis wedding. Yay! I love Kelsey and Denis wedding very, very much! The end

No comments: