Monday, October 22, 2012

Last week ago on Friday I paint baby, bottle, crib, toys, food can, and green wall. Then On Saturday afternoon mom and I went to store and ask frame for my picture. At 5:00 mom went back to store and pick up my frame picture. On Sunday afternoon mom and I went to Ally's baby shower at Melinda's house. I brought my video camcorder to baby shower. All girls not boys at baby shower. We ate snack. We answer games cards and write on puzzle. Then Ally open all baby's stuff presents. I recorder of Ally open all baby's stuff presents on video camcorder. We ate cake cup for dessert. I little bits exercise with Melinda. Yay! I love exercise with Melinda very, very much! At 4:00 mom and I went to Barb's house and pick up Barb. We went to music class and watch Nick music class. Mom camera of Nick music class on my iPhone. Baby shower have fun! I love baby shower very, very much! New girl baby name is Ella! The end

No comments: