Monday, October 08, 2012

Last week ago on Sunday Allison and Dave came to my house at 3:00! Yay! I show Allison and Dave my bedroom and OT/PT room. Allison and Dave say me wow and very nice! I am hanging out with Allison and Dave. I see pictures on Allison's camera. We had ate cracker, chip, and dip for snack. Before watch football game show on television at 3:00-6:30. Yay! Allison and Dave watch football game show on television with mom. Mom cooked chili and bread of butter for dinner. I sat by Allison in living room. I say Allison and Dave missed very, very much! Yay! Allison, mom, and Dave looked for Maureen's cat. At 5:00 we ate chili and bread of butter for dinner. I ate dinner with us in living room. At 6:30 football game is over. Allison and mom talk about me new wheelchair. At 6:45 Allison and Dave say hug and bye-bye to mom and me. Allison and Dave went to home. I will miss Allison and Dave very, very much! I am very, very happy and excited about visit and hanging out with Allison and Dave! Yay! The end

No comments: