Monday, May 13, 2013

In afternoon I work on close files with Kathy today! Yay! At tonight mom and I went to restaurant for Kathy's birthday dinner. Kathy, Kristen, Kaitlyn, and Kristen's friend came to restaurant with us. I had ate bread of oil and cheese for snack. Then I had ate spaghetti with butter and garlic bread for dinner. Kathy, Kristen's friend, Kaitlyn, and Kristen had ate salad for snack. I sang happy birthday to Kathy! Mom camera of Kathy cake with ice cream on iPhone! We had ate cake and ice cream for dessert. Kathy's birthday dinner is perfect! I love dinner with Kathy very, very much! Yay! The end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as surprising.
The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are
an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission
let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.


Visit my web blog - http://www.sexykoo.com