Saturday, May 25, 2013

On Friday afternoon mom changed dress for wedding. Mom and I went to Allison & Dave wedding. Allison & Dave wedding place name is Hawk's view golf club in Wisconsin. Mom and I brought wedding present to Allison and Dave. Dave brought bubble machine and flower to me. Dave put bubble machine on my wheelchair. At 5:30 I went to slow walk to girls not boys with bubble machine. Mom recorder video of wedding Allison and Dave on my video camcorder. Yay! Then Allison and Dave walk to bless man from church. Dave gave wedding ring to Allison. Then Allison gave wedding ring to Dave. Yay! Bless man talk to Allison and Dave wedding and change last name. Dave gave Anderson to Allison. Allison and Dave walk back to woods. After all girls and boys went to woods. Then I walk to see mom with bubble machine. Allison love bubble machine very, very much! I was perfect with slow walk and bubble machine! Yay! I ate little bits snack. Mom and I went to Allison wedding make-up room and see Allison. At 7:00 all friends and family went to ballroom for dinner and dance. I wait with all girls for slow walk for one more time. Allison and Dave say hi to all friends and family. Mom camera of Allison and Dave walk on my iPhone. I say Allison kiss and hug to Dave please! At 8:00 dinner. I had ate bread of butter and salad for snack. I had ate chicken and mashed potato for dinner. Then I had ate apple pie for dessert. Allison dance with Dave. I dance with Allison. Then I dance with all friends. Mom camera of I dance with Allison and all friends on my iPhone. Yay! At 9:45 mom and I went to home. Allison and Dave wedding are wonderful! Allison and Dave wedding is F-U-N! I put all pictures of Allison and Dave wedding on facebook in the morning. I love Allison and Dave wedding very, very much! The end

No comments: