Monday, July 17, 2006

On Saturday in the morning I woke up, take bath, ate cottage cheese for breakfast, and played on Game boy. Mom and I went to the bowling. I played bowling with Bret. Mom went to the Wal-mart store and bought a new ER five season on DVD, and yellow calculator for surprised me. After bowling I surprised a new yellow calculator and ER DVD. Mom and I went to the cloth store for wedding party on Sunday in the Wisconsin. After cloth store mom and I went to the stop by Wendy and got my lunch and went back to home. I had ate chicken nuggles and fries french for lunch. After lunch I opened the ER DVD. I little bits watch TV. On Sunday mom and I went to the church. After church mom and I went to the book store and bought a new book for mom work. I bought a new two books. One book called is Ice Age 2 meltdown and one book called is Over the Hedge. Mom and I went back to home and ate lunch. After I readed a new two books I watched movie called is ER on DVD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef!!!
Thank you so much for helping me at work on Monday. You are such a good worker and make my day so much fun. I can't wait to see you on Sunday for Katie's wedding. Have fun with Kelsey and your new ER DVD's.
Love you
Kathy