Monday, July 03, 2006

On Saturday mom and I went to the Bowling with Bret at 1:00. Charlie, mom, and I ate all over dirt cake out of my sand bucket. Charlie, mom, and I love dirt cake! Yesterday mom and I went to the church. After church mom and I went to the visit Diane and Julie's house in Wisconsin. Mom and I say hi to Diane and Julie's dogs. Diane and Julie have three dogs at house. Diane, Julie, mom, and I ate meat and broccolic for dinner. After dinner we watched food show on TV. At night mom and I slept over at the Diane, and Julie's house. In the morning Julie need to went to the work at the hospital. In the morning mom and I wake up at 9:00. Mom cooked egg scrambled, and bacon for breakfast. After ate breakfast mom and I watched The Price Is Right show on TV at 10:00. Diane, mom, and I went to the fish meat store. After store Diane, mom, and I went to eat out for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I have fun at Diane and Julie's house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef!
I hope you and Kelsey are having a great day! Tomorrow night, Kathy's daughters kaitlin and Kristen are coming over for pizza and to stay with you while me, Kathy and Debby go to the movies.
Isn't that exciting?
I love you.
Mom

Stef said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.