Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yesterday night Kathy's daughters, Katlin and Kristen came to my house. Kathy, Debby, and mom went to movie night. Kristen and Katlin bought cheesecake, pizza, and bag of crafts to my house for dinner. First Kristen and I saw my ceiling lift in my bedroom and bathroom. Then we watched Wheel of Fortune show on TV. We ate pizza for dinner. After ate dinner we made sticks on a new yellow hat, and queen frog pot. We ate cheesecake for dessert at 8:30. I take my medicine at 9:00. I readed on teen people book. I saw picture of ipod from teen people book. Katlin and I played on Gameboy. Kristen readed teen people book. I played bowling game on Daughter's cell phone. When Kathy and mom came back to my house at 12:00. I say good-bye to Kristen, Katlin, and Kathy. I am very happy and excited about yesterday night! I have fun with Katlin and Kristen! The End!

No comments: