Sunday, August 06, 2006

On Friday Kelsey and I went to the out for lunch with Kelsey's mom and brother. On Friday night Kelsey show mom how got a new ipod for me on computer. Mom brought a new ipod for me on computer. On Saturday I wake up, dress, ate pudding for breakfast, and little bits played on Gameboy. On Saturday mom and I went to the out for lunch with grandma, grandpa, and dad. Dad had ate salad and drank pop for lunch. Mom had ate salad, soup, and drank pop for lunch. Grandma had ate sandwich, fries french, and drank pop for lunch. Grandpa had ate nachos and drank pop for lunch. I had ate chicken finger, fries french, cinnamon apples, and drank water for lunch. On Saturday night Kathy came back to here at my house and bought cholcolate pie to here. Kathy, mom, and I ate chicken, rice, and vegetable for dinner. Kathy, mom, and I played train game for 7:30 - 9:00. After played game Kathy, mom, and I ate cholcolate pie for dessert. Today is Sunday. I wake up, take bath, dress, and ate pudding. Mom and I can't went to the church today. Mom and I hit key on tire. Mom called truck man came to find mom and I van to gas station. Mom and I was scared when man put van went up to truck. Man fixed on van's tire.

No comments: